- Weight: 26.9 pounds - 75%
- Height: 34 1/4 - 75%
- Head: 18 3/4 - 50%
- He wipes his hands and face with the towel or washcloth
- he is great at following directions. if i ask him to get me the ball, he does so...if he gets something and i tell him to put it back, he will put it exactly where he got it.
- he talks A LOT. most of it we don't understand but he does say "mama" "dada" "tat" for cat, "duck". when we ask him what a duck says, he says "quack"
- he can also identify animals and body parts
- he LOVES doing the hokey pokey
- we are pretty sure he is going to be a lefty since he does pretty much everything with his left hand
- he is wearing 18-24 month clothes and size 6 shoes but quickly growing out of those
- he has 10 teeth. 4 molars (2 top and 2 bottom) and then 4 front teeth and 2 bottom teeth
- he is eating well with a fork and spoon
- LOVESSSSS books and LOVVVVVVEEEEEESSSSSS to dance...as soon as he hears music, he gets jiggy with it.
- his favorite fruits are grapes and mandarin oranges
- he sleeps from 7:30pm - 6:30am. he has always been such a great sleeper...and when he isn't, we know something is wrong
thank God for our little boy. he has been such a blessing to this family. he is at such a fun age because he is learning so much and he loves to show you too. he is so smart and so funny and so happy (for the most part). ha!
graham is at such a fun age and we couldn't be more blessed. i would love to b