look at that handsome face! graham will be three on sept. 5th. can you believe it?!?! THREE YEARS OLD!! where has the time gone?
graham is amazing. i don't know how i got so lucky to be his mom. he is always making me laugh. he's the silliest little boy....but also hardheaded and bossy. he got it honest. he amazes me with his intelligence. he also has a smart a$$ mouth. he loves to give hugs and kisses. he loves bubble guppies. and team umizoomi.
so, what has been going on with his since my last post. hmmmmm. well. here goes.
- in april, chad and i went on a long weekend trip to eureka springs and stayed at the crescent hotel. it was AWWWWWEEEESOOOOMMMEEEE!!! we needed that time together. just the two of us. chad has been traveling so much with his job. gone to kansas or missouri for a month. home for a month. gone for a month. home for a month. you get the point.
- i made it through my conference that i plan every year for the Governor and 600+ people. it was a huge success for which i am super proud of.
- i turned 30. whooooo hooooo! and no, there was no big party. no frills. just dinner with my family. just how i wanted it. dang. i am getting old. my birthday's used to be a month long celebration.
- my brother and sister in law came to the u.s. for two weeks. AND I GOT TO MEET MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS nephew, aiden. i sure wish they didn't live in s. korea. i miss my nephew so much, it hurts. he's the BEST baby!
- my dad lives in california and he stayed with us for a few days. he got to meet his new grandson and see graham. the last time he saw graham was when he was 2 weeks old. yeah, a visit was lonnnnnnggggg overdue.
- chad's beloved grandmother passed away so we made a trip to Ohio for the funeral. i finally got to meet chad's dad, aunt, cousins. even though it was a sad trip, we had a great time. now, the drive there and back was not so great. graham was not a fan of riding in his carseat for so long. we were on a time crunch so we stopped as little as possible.
- work is draining me. seriously.
well, i'm out. for now. i will post more later along with pictures.
if you read this, will you leave a comment and stroke my ego. please please pretty please??? tell me that you've missed me. ha!