Tuesday, March 8, 2011

where does the time go??








I absolutely cannot believe that graham is 2.5 years old now. these last two and a half years have flown by so fast! i wish i was better at keeping the blog up to date because every time i look at it and try to update, i get overwhelmed and don't even know where to start.


i have got to be better at documenting the things that he says and does cause it's so funny!! I have blogger on my iphone now so I am going to make a real effort at keeping up even though i don't think anyone even looks at our blog anymore. ha!



graham is such a lil entertainer and has such a great personality. he is constantly making me laugh and smile. i wish there were more hours in the day because i just feel like i don't ever get enough time with him. he truly amazes me. he is so smart and is soaking everything up like a sponge.
at 2.5, he is wearing size 10 shoe and 3T. We are so back and forth with pottytraining and it's driving me nuts!! he was doing so good for a while and then just stopped. and it doesn't help that it's not consistant at school. Hopefully he will be pottytrained by the time he goes to kindergarten. ha!














No comments: