Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grahams' Toboggans




With the temperatures decreasing, I hate taking Graham outside without anything covering his head. At our baby showers, we received a ton of hats but now they no longer fit. I have a few that fit him now but they have stars, stripes or other various patterns on them. I just wanted plain solid colored ones. I searched and searched and searched online and also looked at Target, Old Navy, Children's Place, etc and still NOTHING. So I posted a bulletin on Myspace for some help. Stacy, a friend of mine that I grew up with in Texarkana, sent me a message and suggested that I contact her friend, Mely, who can make anything. That I did. And what a great job Mely did! Thank you soooo much! I got them in the mail yesterday and they are perfect! I will also post some pictures of graham wearing his hats as soon as I can.




If any of you guys ever need anything made, contact Mely. She's awesome! She is on my blog friend list as "Mely B...Mommy of 3."




Stacy also makes beautiful clothing for girls' and also diaper bags, etc. She's also on my blog friend list as "The lady behind the Dust."




And while I am at it, I have another friend Bekah that is very crafty as well and she made Graham's diaper bag! She is listed as "Bizzy B's."




Seriously, you guys check them all out! Their work is all phenomenal.




I hope our next child is a lil girl cause I am sure I will be sending quite a bit of my paychecks to these three ladies!




Mely, thanks again for everything!

1 comment:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Yay, I am so glad that you found them!! I may have to order some for Caroline!! What colors did you get for Graham??