Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What an INCREDIBLE year!


As I sit here and think about everything that has happened in our lives throughout the year, I can't help but get absolutely giddy.


2008 has been such an amazing year and I am sad to see it go, but so excited to see what 2009 has in store for us.



This year started when we found out that we were pregnant after being told the week before we found out that we probably wouldn't be able to have children (long story but if you want to know, just ask.); I married the man of my dreams; I got an incredible raise at work; our prayers were answered and Chad got the job he's been waiting for; and I delivered the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on.



I have to say, it's been such an incredible year and we are so blessed to share it with all of our wonderful family and friends. Chad and I thank God everyday for everything in our lives. We often wonder what we did to deserve so much good fortune.



I can't wait to share all of Graham's milestones with you all throughout the year and I hope you all enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoy writing about them. :)



Happy New Year and God Bless!



January 18th, 2008

Our Wedding Day

The Old Mill, NLR



I surprised all of the girls with a game to annouce my pregnancy


At Rachel's wedding. I was 10 wks pregnant.
I was a bridesmaid in Shauntel's wedding. I was 12 weeks along.
Tabatha's baby shower...everyone in the front row was pregnant.


9 week ultrasound


19 week profile of Graham...this is when we found out it was a HE! :)





30 week 4D ultrasound

Getting ready for Jenn's wedding and 34 weeks pregnant



September 5, 2008 Graham's first few hours in this world.
This is what life is really all about.


One month old



2 months old




3 months old



2 comments:

thescotts said...

I know I say this every time but I love reading your blog! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, you have a beautiful family! Hopefully 2009 will bring more visits with you and Graham. I miss seeing you! Happy New Year!!!!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Oh, I love this post!! I am so far behind, hello I haven't even posted Christmas pics!! I am going to copy you and do the same this week!!