Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who do YOU think Graham looks like???

So, I played a lil bit on MyHeritage and I tried several different pictures and every single time it said that Graham equally looked like us.








Chad and I like to talk about whose features Graham has and so far we have determined the following:


From Mommy: His Eyes and Eyebrows, His Hair


From Daddy: Ears, Hands, Feet, his dimpled chin


Mimi (my mom): His nose


For a while, we have been trying to figure out where that nose came from because it certainly wasn't either one of ours...and then I saw Graham and Mimi together and knew exactly where that cute lil nose came from...his mimi...

We can't decide on whose mouth he has on him.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Jill said...

hands down...I really think he looks like your baby pic!

Lucy said...

He really does look so much like both of you. The eyes are without a doubt Stephanie's!! When he was first born I thought Graham looked more like Stephanie. But as he's getting older, he's looking more and more like Chad to me. He can't go wrong either way!! :)