Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big Boy Cup


this weekend, every time g would see me take a drink from my can or cup, he would start throwing a FIT and I mean a BIG FIT where he is throwing his arms all around and bobbing his head back and forth, my gosh, so I put some water in his sippee cup and it certainly didn't take him long to figure out how to use it. *sigh* just one more thing that gives me a big hard slap in the face to once again let me know that my baby is no longer a baby. *longgggg drawn out overly dramatic sigh*

he is also:
*getting pretty good at putting his paci back in his mouth
*sitting up for longer periods of time by himself
*trying to do the army crawl is what we call it.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Wow, what a big boy!! Caroline is not a fan of the sippy cup. Is that the "magic" avent sippy cup?? Haven't tried that one yet, but I read great reviews on it.