Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Texarkana Trip

Last Friday, I took the day off of work to get Graham and I packed up and ready to leave for Texarkana. I finally got everything loaded and we hit the road around noon. What an exhausting trip there. I thought Graham was going to do as well as he did the last time but boy was I wrong. This lil one LOVES his paci and when it falls out of his mouth, you would have thought he was in some severe pain that would make him scream so loudly. Yes, his paci fell out several times and I would wait 10 - 15 minutes to see if he would forget about it and fall asleep. Nope. Sooooo not the case. So mommy had to pull over and plug him back up several times. We FINALLY made it to Texarkana around 2:30pm and we went to Collom & Carney Clinic (Mimi's work) so all of the Drs. and Nurses could see this lil boy that they hear about every day. Afterwards we went to Sam's so I could buy him some diapers and wipes and then went to Sears for a lil bit of shopping and then to Red Lobster where we met Poppi for dinner. After dinner, we headed back to Mimi and Poppi's cause I think we were all worn out.

Saturday Graham and I went to Payton's 3rd birthday party in Hope and Tab and Tal got Payton a bouncy house for all of the kids to play in. We had a good time but Graham was NOT in the best of moods...it was his nap time and we was sure to let us all know it. Tal's grandmother wanted to take Graham for a while and hold him. I thought that was so sweet of her and sure did appreciate getting to rest my arms for a bit. :) We didn't do much else for the rest of the day. Mom and I were supposed to go to Target but when I got back to the house, all she wanted to do was hold Graham.

Sunday we left Texarkana pretty early cause Graham didn't sleep well Saturday night...so that was our weekend in a nutshell...
This is the outfit Graham wore to Pay's birthday party...but mommy had to try it out on him first to make sure it fit. :)

"MIMI, STOP TAKING PICTURES!!! I WANT DOWN!!!"

Mimi combed Graham's hair to the side and he wasn't too crazy about it....the look at his face tells it all! What a handsome lil devil! :)

1 comment:

~Bekah said...

awwwwwww he's soo adorable!! i love his little man outfit! soo cute!