Sunday, October 18, 2009

it's time to go private

after going back and forth so many times, i have finally decided to go private with our blog. i post wayyyy too much information about our family and i would like to be able to know who is reading.

if you would like to continue to read our blog, please send me your email address. you can either send it as a comment or email me at ourfamilyn@gmail.com. even if i don't personally know you but you like to read, please send it to me. :)

i've posted before about going private and even if you sent it to me then, please send it again.

thank you guys so much for reading and i would love for you all to continue.



10 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

I love keeping up with you little man. My email address is mwoodruff@knwa.com

The Williams' said...

annahill8@hotmail.com is my email address! I'd love to continue to follow!

Havard Family said...

aafrhavard@yahoo.com
I'd like to keep reading! :)

Holli said...

I love your blog! tyandholli@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

lissabug143@hotmail.com

A Right Brain Wannabe said...

Kari.Loraine@gmail.com

Lori Wilson said...

las_729@yahoo.com I'd like to keep reading!

Stacy said...

cloud_dust1@yahoo.com

Burtons Blessings said...

cburton913@gmail.com

Jennifer Narrow said...

jnarrow22@yahoo.com

I would love to continue reading.