Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sneak peek...but not really




i started searching for graham's halloween costume a few months ago and immediately fell in LOVE with this one as soon as i saw it. you can tell that graham didn't love it as much as mommy did. i took these pics a few weeks ago and it's already too small. :( and they didn't have a larger size. so i had to buy another costume. puss in boots. from shrek. it's so cute!! we chose Puss In Boots because chad talks JUST like Puss. it's the voice that he gives our cat, sebastian. it's hilarious. puss is getting pretty snug too though.



4 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Lea Liz said...

I am a slacker and havent got Brody's costume yet but I was looking and saw this costume and thought it was adorable!!

Lea Liz said...

I ended up ordering Brody this costume just now..haha I am a slacker and am going to get it just in time so I reallyhope it fits!!!!!! I got him the sz 12-18 months!! Think it will fit?

Stephanie said...

Hey Lea, I think it will fit him just fine. :) Graham weighs around 27lbs right now and it still fits him although it is a lil snug. :) I can't wait to see pictures!