Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day

I have the best husband and little boy EVER! Chad had to stay back in Little Rock this weekend for work while Graham and I went to Texarkana. We got back Sunday afternoon and Chad had the ENTIRE house SPIC AND SPAN with gifts and a yummy pot roast waiting on me. He's the best!! He also got me some new tennis shoes. The pair that I wear now are four years old and needless to say, it made working out quite uncomfortable. Chad also got me a new Chi flat iron (mine is quite ready to bite the dust), a food scale, and three shirts. He is so thoughtful!













This frame is from Shana. I cannot wait to hang it up!



4 comments:

~Bekah said...

awww that's soo sweet of ur hubby and graham!! i LOVE that frame! sooo beautiful! i can't wait to have my 1st mother's day! this year doesn't count, to me, b/c i'm not a mommy yet! haha... 36 weeks tomorrow and i go to the dr. so I PRAY for some progress b/c she's gettin really heavy and uncomfortable for me and ON TOP OF THAT, we started work 4, 10 hour days this week (but we're off on fridays) so i'm SUPER tired and it's just now 4pm....if i can, i'm workin till probably may 30th and then be off at least 8 weeks, if all goes well. the way babies are being born around here though, i may only have a week or two left! haha.. everyone's early and havin big babies! my lil girl isn't big though, i think..she hasn't been. about 6 lbs now...

Burtons Blessings said...

Where did he get that frame? I want one!

Melissa said...

i love the frame and the shoes! i need new tennis shoes bad. im so glad you had a great 1st mother's day. and that you had time to do all these posts! :)

Holli said...

sweet sweet! I LOVE my chi. Don't know how I ever lived without it!