Friday, April 24, 2009

Tagged

My friend, Jennifer, tagged me so here goes:

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Seeing Graham at noon to help out with the babies while the teachers are at their Teacher Appreciation Luncheon...he always brightens my day.
2. Getting on the road to Texarkana.
3. Going fishing tomorrow.
4. Getting a lil bit of sun.
5. Lunch...I'm already hungry and it's 10am.
6. Getting in shape!!
7. Buying a new house.
8. But getting bills paid off first.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Worked
2. Went to the doctor.
3. Went to Wal-Mart.
4. Got Gas.
5. Cooked Fajitas.
6. Packed for T-town.
7. Washed Bottles and Dishes.
8. Played with my lil boy.

BORING!!!

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Be a Stay At Home Mom.
2. Be back in my size 2's.
3. Be Naturally thin and eat whatever I want and not have to work out.
4. Let go of the people in my life who really aren't true and good people.
5. Live closer to my mom because 2 hours really isn't close enough.
6. Make time go a lot slower because my baby is growing up wayyyy too fast.
7. Be better at staying in touch with my friends and family that matter the most.
8. Have my parents around FOREVER.

8 shows that I watch:

1. Ghost Hunters
2. The Hills
3. Bizarre Foods w/Andrew Zimmern
4. The Millionaire Matchmaker (patti rules!)
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Hell's Kitchen
7. Keeping up with the Kardashians
8. Deadliest Catch

And I tag EVERYONE!!! :)

Can you tell it's a slow day in the office???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I bet you are going to love The Shred workout. It's so short, which is good for a new mommy like yourself.
Let me know what you think when you get it!

Have a super great weekend!