Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a visit from wonderful friends

Thursday evening, my friends Michele and Harold came over to FINALLY meet our lil man. Michele lives in Dallas and was in for the weekend and Harold and I cannot EVER get our schedules to coordinate. Since I took off Thursday to get us packed for our Branson trip, it worked out for everyone. My wonderful husband cooked us sauted chicken w/roasted red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, and steamed rice. It was so great to catch up with them!
Poor Graham hasn't ever seen a bald guy so he wasn't so sure about Harold.

Michele, thank you so much for the Dr. Suess book and outfit for Graham!





1 comment:

The Bishop Fam said...

Oh my goodness he is getting sooo big! How did that happen? What a lil cutie! One day when you are in t-town you will have to bring him by so Jack Meredith can meet him.