Wednesday, April 1, 2009

feeding schedule & stuff

I've had several friends ask me Graham's feeding schedule so I will just post it on here so I will have a record of it too. :)

I just looked at my calendar and realized that G will be 7 months old on Sunday. SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe it. Yes, I say this every month but good gosh!!! SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!!

Okay, let's get back on track...

*7am - 6oz of formula
*10am - Cereal and 6oz of formula
*1pm - Stage 2 fruit and 6oz of formula
*4pm - 6oz of formula
*7pm - Stage 2 Veggie and 6oz of formula

in between these times, I give him his sippee cup with either 4oz of water or diluted juice and he drinks it whenever he's feeling parched. ha!

On the weekdays, I wake him up at 7am...on the weekends, I let him sleep as long as he wants and he normally will sleep until 8 - 8:30am.

Sometimes, G only gets four bottles a day if he goes 4 hours between feedings which he seems to be doing a lot lately since he is getting older. I like to feed him solids 3 times a day but sometimes I only do it twice. and no, this child is NOT picky. He eats it ALL.

His nap schedule varies and he really doesn't have set nap times. It just depends on how hard he has played for the day. And he will nap anywhere. He normally doesn't fuss too much if he's sleepy. He just passes right on out. I'm not playing when I tell you he is pretty laid back and easy going. :)

So there ya have it. :)

We are leaving Friday for Branson and we are sooooo excited. We are going with the Kelly's and staying at Alpine Lodge in their Lakehouse. The guys are going to fish probably most of the trip and Amy & I are going to shop the outlets. and we will all be doing a lot of eating at all of their great restaurants. :) I need to buy some work clothes for my conference in June and Graham is in dire need of spring clothes...okay, not DIRE need since Mimi just went to Children's Place last week and got him a few cute outfits BUT I can't pass up the chance to get him some cute things at the outlet stores.

We had quite a bit of money saved up to spend but probably won't be spending as much as I wanted to now. Chad will more than likely be on strike next week for who knows how long. AT&T and the union (CWA - Communications Workers of America) still have not reached a contract agreement and the deadline is April 4th. So Thursday when chad leaves work, he has to turn in all of his stuff like his computer, badge, tools, truck keys, EVERYTHING. They are bringing in retirees that they trained for his program to do their work while they are on strike...AND PAYING THEM DOUBLE WHAT CHAD MAKES. I mean, REALLY??? What kind of d*^& sense does that make. I don't cuss and this situation seriously makes me want to curse like a sailor. ugh. So please continue to keep us in your prayers.

we are trying not to think about this whole union/strike business and we are just going to enjoy our nice mini vacation in Branson that will be full of good eating, good shopping, and great friends!!

Oh, and thank you to those that have asked about me and my underactive thyroid. Every day that I wake up, I run to the kitchen to take my medicine. I seriously get so excited about it because it just makes me feel like I will soon feel good again. I can already tell a little bit of a difference...not a lot but a little bit...but it's certainly better than how I was feeling, that's for sure.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Sorry I haven't had any new pictures on the last two posts but I am sure I will more than make up for it after this weekend.

Love you guys!

2 comments:

hannah said...

i'll be thinking about you guys...and chad's job. enjoy your trip to branson! and do some shopping for me! i'm so jealous!

have a great time stephanie!

Melissa said...

hey, girl! I have a canon rebel xsi. My husband got it for me for Christmas too. Im still trying to get it figured out and I don't have any good lenses yet. maybe that will be this Christmas! ha