Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Day With The Pounds' Family



Davis is giving Graham some sugar!




Morgan and I have been friends since we were 12 years old and she is just absolutely WONDERFUL! I love her with all of my heart and soul! She is the one that can always make me laugh with all of her silly ways! She is a hoot! Morgan and her husband Wes and son Davis live in Texarkana and she works as an RN on the weekends so when I come home to Texarkana we never are able to get together because of her weekend schedule. Her and Wes were off all week so they decided to come to Little Rock on Tuesday and spend the day with Graham and me. Chad had to work and couldn't get off. So, we ate lunch at the Purple Cow and then walked around the mall. We had so much fun! I don't think I ever stopped laughing! Davis is 2 years old and such a sweetie! FULL OF ENERGY TOO!! I had quite the insight on how Graham will be at his age! I know Graham will be boucing off of the walls and IMPOSSIBLE to keep still! He is already a wiggle worm!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I made the blog!! You are so sweet! I keep forgetting to check this blog thing! ha. Well, we had a wonderful time with you guys in Little Rock! I love you very much too and love how our friendship grows as we do!! :)