Holly tagged me to fill out this fun survey about...me!
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. What are you wearing right now?
lickfest 2003 long-sleeve t-shirt and workout pants
2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading?
catching up on my Us Weekly and People Mags...i still have 7 issues to go before i am caught up. there's never enough time in the day
3. Do you nap a lot?
no, it's so hard for me to nap. i wish i could be one of those people who can fall asleep anytime, anywhere but i can't. sometimes if i am super tired i can take a quick nap while g is laying on top of me taking his nap but it's rare
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
my sweet lil boy before i put him to bed in his bassinet. we are in texarkana at his mimi's house. she is letting him sleep with her in the sunroom so i can sleep in.
5. What's your current obsession/addiction?
my little boy and blogging. oh and whole wheat english muffins.
6. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"yeah, there are three girls that i supervise."
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
people, blogspot, myspace, facebook, perezhilton.com
8. What was the last item you bought?
gas. i hate stopping to get gas. i wish someone would do it for me. i agree with holly
9. What is your most challenging goal?
to lose weight. it's hard when I work full time and already wake up at 5am every morning to get myself and graham ready for the day and then i come home to a never ending list of things to do and by the time i FINALLY get to sit down and relax it's 8pm and in no mood to work out. :( It gets very frustrating. but i find different times throughout the day to stop and do as many squats as i can and i do my tricep kickbacks, etc. but i miss my elliptical. it's sitting in the garage and misses me very much.
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Texarkana...right beside my mom...life would be so much easier then.
11. Favorite Vacation spot?
I loved Playa Del Carmen and Savannah, Georgia
12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Holly...i don't know her very well...she is married to one of my dearest friends from junior high/high school and is best friends with my best friend but i do know that we have a lot in common and she seems like a total sweetheart. and anyone that my best friend, morgan, loves...I love!! so holly, heres to you: i hope that one day we can meet cause i know we would get along great!!!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Chocolate. Sweets. Ice Cream. More than one thing i know but those things i cannot resist...i have no will power
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My Seven Jeans and my blue cult jeans! i am ALMOST back into them...
15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?!
My green/red brocade BCBG heels. I absolutely LOVE them but can't wear them anymore since my feet grew a half size during pregnancy but i refuse to part with them...ever
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: ear plugs. i seriously cannot sleep without them.
17. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that smoke around their babies and children. nothing makes me more mad than this. don't people realize that secondhand smoke is BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!
18. what are your favorite shows?
do u seriously want me to tell you??? this is going to be a longgggg list.
Gossip girl*the city*wipeout*jon & kate plus 8*17 children and counting*the real housewives of orange county and the new york one too*the hills*real world*kitchen nightmares*hell's kitchen*90210*ghost hunters*private practice*grey's anatomy*the office*my name is earl*chopped*iron chef*top chef*desperate housewives*keeping up with the kardasians*american idol*lost*nip/tuck*house hunters...i could probably go on and on but will stop now
19. what did you do today??
absolutely nothing but hang out with my mom, brother, stepdad and son and ate vietnamese food all day!! YUMMMMMMM
I chose to tag the following 8 people...
*The Owenby Five~Jill
*Hailey Grace Bell~Whitney