Thursday, January 8, 2009

He's a Pro...

...at this eating solids thing. Tonight we started Graham on his rice cereal. He did so wonderful! When I first put it in his mouth he wasn't so sure about it. After a couple of spoonfuls, Chad wanted to try to feed him. Chad fed him with the spoon sideways and Graham did a lot better with it. By the time he was halfway finished with his cereal, he had it down! He was pretty much slurping it from the spoon. I can't believe it! He's growing up TOO fast!!! We are going to stick with the cereal for about a week and then we are going to start him on pureed vegetables. But I don't think that I will be one of those moms that tries the food before I give it to him. I just don't think I can make myself do it. I am not a big veggies kind of gal and I just don't think I can.

The first bite...he wasn't too sure.

Daddy's turn to feed.






Look at him!! Opening up for more!!! He started crying cause we couldn't feed him fast enough!! He is not very patient and I am afraid he gets that from me.


Slurping from the spoon! It was so cute to watch! I think this boy was born to eat. It took him a few tries to figure out the spoon thing but after that, we were set to sail!




After his cereal and some formula, he was so passed out...

...until the flash woke him up.

3 comments:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Yay, for you Graham. Just wait you will love your veggies. My favorite is sweet potatoes. But, the best part is when your mommy let's you try the yummy sweet fruit :)
Love,
Caroline

Stacy said...

ah! i just got caught up on ur blog.....that poor baby.....hope he's feeling better today! and i love, love the sleepy pic and the flash woke him up pic.....too cute!

Amanda said...

Georgia is almost 13 months old and I have to this day NEVER taken one bite of baby food. I can't stomach it. I'm not sure why they love it so much but they do. I'm leaving all of that to the little ones. :-)